About Blue Banjo BBQ
Whether you are looking for a casual family gathering, a tailgate party, a corporate luncheon or a wedding…
Blue Banjo BBQ will make any event an unforgettable eating experience. Depending on the vision of your event, we can deliver your meal ready to serve or we can grill on-site over a large mesquite fire, which serves as a point of congregation and entertainment while providing a mouth-watering aroma and ultimate freshness.
Over the past several years we have catered the NFL VIP Tailgate Party at the Super Bowl, Accenture Match Play Golf Tournament, Arizona State Legislators Luncheon, Oro Valley Music Festival, Fourth Avenue Street Fair, Tempe Festival of the Arts, Epic Ride Events, Pickin’ in the Pines, the Gem & Mineral Show and many more. We would be delighted to have you consider any of the event directors as references.
Complete party planning is available. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will take care of the tables, tents, chairs , decor and entertainment.
Blue Banjo BBQ understands that your event’s success is a direct reflection of you. We will do our best to honor any special requests or requirements you might have.
- A 50% deposit of the proposed estimate is required to secure your event date. The balance is due the day of the event.
- A change in headcount can result in a change in the proposed price per person.
- A 3% service fee will be added to invoices paid by credit card.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to the invoice total.
- On-site cooking
- Comes with one hour of serve time. Extended serve time can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Minimum for on-site cooking is 60 guests.
- A 15% service charge will be added to the food total (includes personnel, serving ware, paper products, buffet tables, linens, decorations, trash collection and removal).
- Delivered charge is $35 for the greater Tucson area (includes disposable serving ware and paper products).